Saab Link Forums banner

Door panels

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Jameson 
#1 ·
Anyone have a wis image or something that shows all the fasteners holding on the front doorpanel? I bought some 6.5's and want to sound deaden.

Yes, I can guess and wing it, but a lot of times that results in broken clips etc.

TIA

#2 ·
It's the screw at the lever to open it, and two screws under the caps in the pull handle. Everything else is a plastic snap around the perimeter of the door. Pop the plastic trim that follows the a-pillar down and hold it out of the way, pop all the snaps on the door panel, and lift it up and off the lock tab and window seal. It's real easy, and the snaps are hard to break as long as you don't twist the shit out of them.

#6 ·
The door speakers, kind of hard to tell the difference. So I went and put in some 3.5" Polks in the dash.

The 3.5 Polks sound crisp and clean. They make the grills stick up ever so slightly. I am going to heat up the centers with a heat gun and buy myself the 3-5mms clearance I need.

I normally throw custom amps and head units at a car and then worry about speakers. But with the car with the sub, amp, and front speakers I have $100 into it. The sound is more than adequate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.