Site for parts and mod recommendations? - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab 9-5 '98-'09 Forum > General 9-5 Posts and Information

General 9-5 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the 9-5.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
SAABeginner

Site for parts and mod recommendations?

I just bought a 2000 Saab 9-5 Aero that is in great condition including the leather interior. I want to know if there are ways to install GPS navigation in there and ipod capability. I saw a thread about modifying the radio but what about a 3rd party radio that can do both? Any suggestions?

Also, the car has 130k miles on it and I was wondering what suggestions you all have for fine tuning the car for better mileage and enhanced performance (without affecting the mileage too much..)

any help is appreciated guys! I am very excited about this car and it is beautiful!

================

Weez999
2000 Saab 9-5 Aero White
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
Elder

welcome!

and everything you need should be on here. go to the 9-5 forums and check it out. also look through the ICE (In Car Entertainment) Forum.

as far as tuning. very first thing you need to do is stage 0.

make sure everything is in perfect, just left the dealer, working order. This includes suspension, bushings, brakes, engine, etc. the car should need absolutely nothing before you upgrade and start tuning.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
SAABeginner

Working on getting the car in excellent shape. I have poked around already to all of the board threads and already learned some cool stuff, including connecting my iPhone to the stock radio with a simple modification! Gonna do that this weekend.

Thanks for the tips!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 Saab 9-5 Aero 130k miles
Purchase Price $1000 USD
Interior and Exterior in excellent shape
Only had minor oil and exhaust leaks
Seller had no idea how nice this was!

Last edited by Weez999; 04-11-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in