Free Hood & Boot Emblems - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab 9-5 '98-'09 Forum > General 9-5 Posts and Information

General 9-5 Posts and Information Please post general topics pertaining to the 9-5.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2005, 04:06 AM   #1
TSLMember

Send a message via MSN to nikainsworth
Free Hood & Boot Emblems

Hi,

I've got a spare set of Saab/Scania Hood & Boot emblems from my 9-5 now that I've finished de-badging it, as well as all the other 'furniture' they put on the back of the car showing what it is to those that are wondering whats just passed them by...

There's a SAAB boot logo, the 9-5 logo, and two sets of SE markers up for grabs. They are in the usual chrome-effect plastic. The hood emblems' a little bit battered with the clear coating chipped away in some places, but the rest are in pretty good condition.

Posted this in here as I'm not sure if they'll fit other Saabs...

They are totally free...

Let me know if any of you want any of them and I'll send them on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2005, 06:00 AM   #2
SAABeginner

debadge

Could you post some pics to show us what it looks like debadged? I was thinking of doing this also.

Jason
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 09-17-2005, 06:11 AM   #3
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to danthegolfer
if no one else wants them ill take em, i might be able tp put em to good use. but if someone with a 9-5 wants them then give em to him (or her).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Completed Mods:
Dual XD-7500 head unit, GenuineSaab Sport Intake Pipe and 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Optima Redtop, 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12\" Subs in Rockford sealed box, powered by a Rockford Punch 200aIV amp running off Rockford Fosgate 8 Gauge Wiring kit, 3 way Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Old 09-18-2005, 07:12 AM   #4
TSLMember

Send a message via MSN to nikainsworth
Sorry for the late reply on this, have started a new job so have been away from home for the past five weeks getting pissed on the company's expense account while pretending to do a bit of training...

I'll try and sort some photo's out so you can see what it looks like, but basically, it's worth doing just to tidy up the back and sides of the car.

I've left the main Saab emblem's on, but have replaced them with the modern ones that don't have the Scania bit on, everything else has been taken off and had a few good coats of polish.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:46 AM   #5
Editor
Elder

I too would like to see a picture if possible. I am possibly interested.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:36 PM   #6
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to SaabISH9_5
If you have the SAAB lettering for the boot, and the 9-5, I need both. Would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in