Sausage & Saabing Weekend. Really important update! - Page 11 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events

Events This forum is for any events thats TSL members should know about. This is left open for all members.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2005, 07:59 PM   #201
Elder

Send a message via AIM to guru
dude, justin, half of your paint and your exhaust didn't just fall off due to rust... they're gonna laugh us BOTH off the face of the Earth.

We could always organize it so I'll play road captain (anyone from SIS remembers what that's like) and you'll take up the tail, that way they'll all experience the supertasticness that is lack of turbo. Bwahaha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #202
Elder

Send a message via AIM to PaulH
Quote:
Originally Posted by escalator guru
dude, justin, half of your paint and your exhaust didn't just fall off due to rust... they're gonna laugh us BOTH off the face of the Earth.

We could always organize it so I'll play road captain (anyone from SIS remembers what that's like) and you'll take up the tail, that way they'll all experience the supertasticness that is lack of turbo. Bwahaha.
or you guys could leave youre heaps of rusty non-turboness at your house and ride in a real car

btw put me and delorean back in as maybes depending on if theres anything good at the junkyard that we need

Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-22-2005, 08:26 PM   #203
Elder

Aww you'd really let me drive? Thanks Paul, you're awesome!

NA IS OK!

Sorry I couldn't resist. New self-esteem course they have me going to, you know how it is.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:37 PM   #204
Elder

Send a message via AIM to PaulH
i said RIDE not drive that should be quite enough for ya.

Paul

Old 06-22-2005, 09:45 PM   #205
Elder

Send a message via AIM to StX221
Quote:
Originally Posted by escalator guru
Until we all PASS YOU.....haha just kddin.
Nick

'02 9-5 Aero
'05 Yamaha R6
Old 06-23-2005, 02:23 AM   #206
TSLMember

I'm going to respect the road captain. Don't want her spitting in the meal. Plus their was mention of killing a small army, so that puts me on double alert.
"N/A: We can go fast too, it just takes us longer"
Quite frankly I don't understand why everyone is in such a rush anyways. I love it when I'm on a roadway and have some ass blow by and passes, putting my and other driver's lives at risk, just to find that at the next set of lights he sitting and waiting directly in front of me, lotta good that did him! But in the end, turbo or non-turbo, doesn't matter, this is a Saab meet. If we wanted to do spin-off of NA or turbo, then this would be a "Sausage & N/A Saabing Weekend. FIRST POST UPDATE!! (again)" or "Sausage & Turbo Saabing Weekend. FIRST POST UPDATE!! (again)"

So is anyone else bringing an N/A NG900? I gotta do some sound investigating, either my timing chain is acting up or a small child is trying to alert me to it's presence in my engine with a rattle.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:54 AM   #207
Elder

small kid, slaab. i put it there. i wouldn't ever spit in the food, come on, this isn't the paddock.

mmmkay any questions problems etc you know where to find me, I'm sure some of you have my work # if you need it.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:22 AM   #208
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mg_td
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaab4life
So is anyone else bringing an N/A NG900? I gotta do some sound investigating, either my timing chain is acting up or a small child is trying to alert me to it's presence in my engine with a rattle.
saabguy is

238.8 whp 272.1 wtq
Old 06-23-2005, 12:31 PM   #209
Elder

Send a message via AIM to stromer
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaab4life
I love it when I'm on a roadway and have some ass blow by and passes, putting my and other driver's lives at risk, just to find that at the next set of lights he sitting and waiting directly in front of me, lotta good that did him!
This guy is probably me...
Old 06-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #210

Send a message via AIM to mg_td
me too

238.8 whp 272.1 wtq
Old 06-23-2005, 02:02 PM   #211
Elder

Send a message via AIM to StX221
Me 3...and all the people that were at the portland dyno day are too.

'02 9-5 Aero
'05 Yamaha R6
Old 06-23-2005, 03:10 PM   #212
TSLMember

Oh man, no more 5am rants in threads before going to work anymore. I meant it to come out more playfully, but it just sounded harsh, I appologize.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:56 PM   #213

me 4, i definately do atleast 10 over where ever i go, and every morning and every evening to and from work i'll do 90 in a 55 for a few miles

~justin

I –RIVE SWE–ISH
Old 06-23-2005, 07:56 PM   #214
Elder

This is probably your last update from me on this... 213 posts later I'm having a hard time finding any answers to anything, and for the most part my questions get buried.

I am seriously backlogged at work, and today we lost a good part of my department-- so I really dont' have the time to be putzing around about this. I need a solid plan by Saturday morning, and a lot of Friday night is going to be spent drinking... if you have questions, now is the time to ask them.

I still have no idea who the fuck is showing up, and this is frustrating me. So if you said you were coming but aren't, said you weren't but are, etc please let me know somehow.

I also really need to know if anyone will be at Bill's the night before (that's tomorrow night, btw). If you guys need directions or whatever, you can call me. I would post his addy so you can Mapquest it, but it's not my house. If you do end up getting the address, remember that the house is on the opposite side of the street from the mailbox I would be willing to meet people somewhere off a major highway at a certian time, if everyone wants to meet up and convoy.

Between the hours of 8 and 5 tomorrow any questions can be directed to me at:

800 541 7702 ext 82002

Before and after that: 603 721 1378

Again I'm not comfortable posting Bill's contact info but I will be able to keep in touch with him throughout the day. He and I will be meeting tomorrow night to plan the route. There seems to be mixed feelings about the show at the Bud plant especially in light of the weather forecast... so we'll most likely take a vote.

To reiterate, I won't be serving alcohol. Host law, lease on the house, etc. Too much of a liability.

Blah blah blah. Potato salad doesn't magically appear from the sky. My numbers are all over this thread... please use them if you must.

Old 06-23-2005, 08:23 PM   #215
TSLMember

Sounds like fun. I can't make it though. I'll miss seeing you all. BTW here's what I'm up to.
http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/sh...910#post470910
Sort of cross posting.
Thanks Nate for letting me know.
Old 06-24-2005, 05:49 AM   #216
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to goviggen
by the way, any last minute joiners, my address for hanging out this evening is
37 Francestown Tpk
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

cell : 603 554 5993
Old 06-24-2005, 05:50 AM   #217
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to goviggen
most recent weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow:

Tonight: Partly clear, a bit hazy and increasingly humid. Some fog could form in the deeper parts of the valley. Lows: 64 to 69. Winds: West 5-15 mph.

Saturday: Very hot! Hazy sun, windy and humid. Highs: 95 to 100!

for the Monadnock region...
Old 06-24-2005, 07:06 AM   #218
TSLMember

Send a message via AIM to TurboRush91
What time are we departing for the bud brewery on Saturday? I am trying to hit the car show in Manchester in the morning prior to going to Guru's.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:07 AM   #219
Elder

Probably leaving my place around 1, 1:30. Again there is the chance we won't be going to the show...

Old 06-24-2005, 07:38 AM   #220
Flirting With TSL Addiction

and when is the bud plants show starting?
)
'02 SG Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 LB Viggen Coupe (sold)
'99 9-3 SE (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in