Colorado bbq/drive July 25th - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events

Events This forum is for any events thats TSL members should know about. This is left open for all members.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
TSLMember

Colorado bbq/drive July 25th

A few of us Colorado Saab owners were thinking about doing a meet out in Colorado this weekend, the 25th of July.
-Barbequeing on Lookout Mountain near Golden and going for bit of a drive, but open to ideas!

Would anyone be interested?

-Joel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
SAAB Road Master

I am in the middle of moving, so out this weekend. But would be up for a drive a little closer to SOC.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Elder

Send a message via AIM to b dash rian
i'll actually be out, but attending a friends funeral

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Football stars play for the Steelers. Suck it, Cleveland.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Old 07-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
Flirting With TSL Addiction

i am down but unless someone wants to hook up a tow srap to my spg it isnt going anywhere but i have my girlfriends olds alero that i can rock with you guys. LOL
Old 07-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #5
TSLMember

b dash rian: my condolences.

nbndtrain: Sure, always up for a good drive. I was looking at 66 by longmont to 7 to 119 to Nederland and then 6 east towards denver? maybe the 15th-20th

Cruzer: Sure bring it down!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
TSLMember

So Here's the plan:

Meeting around 10:30-11:00 at my house the I-25 University exit.

Park Burger at 11:30 a mile away. Its a new burger joint on Pearl Street.

and for THE DRIVE: email me for directions to the meet and the route I have typed them up. Its going to be a great long drive.

Joel
Old 07-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #7

i wish i could come it sounds fun i just found out that it is my nephews birthday on saturday and i was already volentered to be there (I hat it when my gilfriend does that). maybe i can make it to the next get together here in Co and maybe i will even have the SPG done.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #8

I might be down I am in golden so if you drive through maybe I could tag up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
TSLMember

aeroboost:

We are taking 6 west straight through Golden

Then 119 north, 72 north, south st. vrain west towards longmont. We can totally make a pit stop in Golden.

We are meeting for food in Denver first if you want to head down and roll with us from the start? otherwise we could swap #'s and try to coordinate a meeting point along 6 west somewhere? Let me know!

Joel
207 317 1260

p.s. cruzer: We will definitely try for another good drive near SOC if you're interested. Ill remember to post up for that event too. Colorado has too many fun roads to pass up. But family comes first
Old 07-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #10

long drive eh? Ill probably be hanging around Golden sat, I thought you guys were just going up lookout or something, its Buffalo Bill Days in Golden this weekend so there are lots of festivities going on.

Old 07-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #11
TSLMember

One of the reasons we decided no lookout mtn was that it will be tough to get a spot to bbq, and the roads will probably be crowded mid-day Saturday. It would be fun to hit up the festivities but I think we're going to try and avoid the crowds, hence rt. 72

Let us know of your plans we'd love to have some more cars! Could meet up in Golden or you could meet us down here if you want...

Joel
Old 07-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #12

I know Sunday Night I will be at sonic with all the awd pirates guys there are a few saabs that show up to these.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
TSLMember

http://picasaweb.google.com/Joel0913...21810243882194

Here's pic from Today. Not a great turnout but made for some good driving and great burgers. This was in Kerr Canyon on Bear Creek road if I remember correctly. We will try to make this a monthly thing if we can get some more interest!

P.S. This thread can be removed the event is over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in