Not going to SOC but live close? - Page 2 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events

Events This forum is for any events thats TSL members should know about. This is left open for all members.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 10:52 AM   #21
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Anyone want to go to the weekly car show at kimballs farm in westford tonight? I've never been but live pretty darn close..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #22
Elder

I'm in.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to spgeebee88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabeh View Post
Here is what is actually going to happen. Me, Tom and Mike D are going to end up 'getting in' and probably half in the bag. Devons is a huge place.
sounds like a plan we will wear army uniforms and be drunk...... we will get in
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 AM   #24
Wagon Shaggin'
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldsc View Post
Anyone want to go to the weekly car show at kimballs farm in westford tonight? I've never been but live pretty darn close..
Yeah I am going on my bike at like 6:30. They are FANTASTIC car shows. I recommend showing up. PM me for my cell # if you want to meet up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
The only reason it took all day to install was because we couldn't keep our dicks out of each others mouths.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:05 PM   #25

Send a message via AIM to spgeebee88
iam going on the RC51
Old 08-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #26
Elder

Send a message via AIM to mike d
where is everybody??? i was justr at the show, saw everybodys cars, but no owners!!
Old 08-21-2008, 05:37 PM   #27

so are we gonna do a "dont want to pay high cost of SOC" meet in the area? just wondering because i will have to make adjustments to my schedule!

Casey
Old 08-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #28
User
Elder

Send a message via AIM to zingZACH
I agree that the price is ridiculous, but I am still going just to see some friends and such. I am getting much more than 3 hours out of it. I'll be there all day and night into Sunday.

I really wish they would allow us to show our cars (even if it isnt judged)... That to me is stupid.

If it wasnt so close, I wouldn't be doing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-2008, 05:49 AM   #29

I'm going to the Middlesex County 4-H Fair, right in Westford/Chelmsford....15 minutes away from Devens....

Anyone else coming?

SRSLY....

Some counter-programming is in order....Maybe a grill fest on Sat afternoon/evening, then return to Devens for the tire-kicking that night....
Old 08-22-2008, 07:00 AM   #30
Wagon Shaggin'
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike saunders View Post
I'm going to the Middlesex County 4-H Fair, right in Westford/Chelmsford....15 minutes away from Devens....

Anyone else coming?

SRSLY....

Some counter-programming is in order....Maybe a grill fest on Sat afternoon/evening, then return to Devens for the tire-kicking that night....
Noooo, why?! Were you there last night, I was ripping past that place on my bike at about 10. Anyway, Saunders PM me for phone number because I know Mike d, Tom, and a few other people will be meeting up there later for said tire kicking. Convoy FTW!

Quote:
The only reason it took all day to install was because we couldn't keep our dicks out of each others mouths.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #31
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to saabchic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldsc View Post
I was there that nite, pretty good turn out. And not i didn't make it to SOC mainly because I was sick, but I couldn't justify paying the $50 either.
03 9-3ss - SOLD
99 9-3 vert - SOLD
92 900T vert - SOLD
Old 08-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #32

Damn....

I ended up spending what I would have paid for a conference pass on grills, charcoal and meat to feed 20-30 folks who didn't go to the banquet on Saturday night.

I think the alterna-food component of the convention should be every year.

So.....Swedish Car Day is Oct. 19. There's going to be a pre-meeting in late Sept....
Old 09-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #33
Elder

Send a message via AIM to rafal
those who didn't want to go for SOC, there is another alternative: https://saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32560

Framingham, Natick Mall
Sept 14th
3PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in