Event Feeler - NH g2g Sunday May 30th - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Welcome to The Saab Link > Events

Events This forum is for any events thats TSL members should know about. This is left open for all members.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2015, 04:00 PM   #1
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Cark
Event Feeler - NH g2g Sunday May 30th

Hoping to round up a bit of a posse for some sort of gathering in central-ish NH on Sunday May 30th. I'm open to suggestions if we want to do a cruise, a BBQ, just park and hang somewhere? Maybe a combo of a couple, whatever.

This should be nice timing as it's a little bit before summer is in full swing and hopefully we can get a nice spot or find some nice roads where we can get out and stretch our legs a bit.

I'm a big fan of cruises, but I know it's tough with people coming from far away just to get to the rally point, then spending the bulk of the day behind the wheel just to have to drive more to get back home at the end of the day.

If we can get something bigger going great, if it's low key and even around 8-10 people that's all good too, just hoping to see some people and some SAABs and have a good time!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2015, 05:05 PM   #2
Avid TSL User

Sounds great, count me in (Just have to decide which car to bring)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-18-2015, 09:14 PM   #3
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Saabinduction Send a message via MSN to Saabinduction Send a message via Yahoo to Saabinduction
Tentative for me! Been meaning to get down there anyway. It all depends on work!

2003 9-5 Aero manual
2003 9-5 Linear auto
2003 9-3 Arc 6-Speed
1999 9-3 Base manual (Sold)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:21 AM   #4
Elder

The book of faces has gotten a hold of this and there is a chance it turns into a big thing... or we just go our own direction. I will keep you posted.
Old 05-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #5
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Bit of a haul for me so no firm commitment, but I'm interested
Old 05-19-2015, 04:16 PM   #6
Elder

Scott, we may actually be doing something along the central and southern NH/VT border, like Rt 12 and Rt 5. Most of my old favorite roads in NH have all gone to shit...
Old 05-20-2015, 02:02 AM   #7
Elder

Correction on the date, it will be the 31st, it IS a Sunday!
Old 05-23-2015, 05:28 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to Saabinduction Send a message via MSN to Saabinduction Send a message via Yahoo to Saabinduction
Just need time and location now!

And my summer rims/tires on the aero...

2003 9-5 Aero manual
2003 9-5 Linear auto
2003 9-3 Arc 6-Speed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:44 AM   #9
Elder

Will get things nailed down in the next few days!
Old 05-25-2015, 03:47 PM   #10
Elder

Planning on a Kanc/white mtn/notches run Sunday the 31st. Meet off exit 26 at the circle K in Plymouth at 10am.

There is a NEmotorsport cruise on the Kanc that day as well, but they are not leaving Concord until 11 so we should be well ahead of them.

Will be test driving roads this week to make sure they're suitable and adjusting the route accordingly if need be.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:35 PM   #11

I'm not familiar entirely with that area and google doesn't have a circle K in plymouth. Got an address for easy mapquests?

That's Exit 26 I-93 correct?

2003 9-5 Aero manual
2003 9-5 Linear auto
2003 9-3 Arc 6-Speed

Old 05-26-2015, 07:05 PM   #12
Elder

Yes exit 26 off of I-93. From VT there are a few variations of rt 25 which are actually almost all nice drives and 25 goes right into plymouth.

If you try "big apple" in Holderness, NH that is the gas station right next to where we will meet up.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:38 AM   #13
Wagon Shaggin'
Site Moderator

Going on my 4x4 trip a couple days later, gonna be wrenching this weekend.

Quote:
The only reason it took all day to install was because we couldn't keep our dicks out of each others mouths.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:29 PM   #14
SAABeginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabinduction View Post
I'm not familiar entirely with that area and google doesn't have a circle K in plymouth. Got an address for easy mapquests?
I'm just west of you in Hinesburg, if you want to meet-up somewhere (not the rotary in w-bury!). I used to live in NH, and know the roads from here to there pretty well. BTW, I can't find a Circle K near Exit 26 either, but there used to be a McD's at that exit; maybe they just built a new station on that lot.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:17 PM   #15
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

I'm in, should be rolling in my 89 vert. Carl I lost your #, mind sending me a text just in case I need to reach you Sunday?
Old 05-28-2015, 05:00 PM   #16
Elder

Awesome Scott, can't wait to catch up!
Old 05-28-2015, 05:02 PM   #17
Elder

My bad, it's actually exit 25, and for some reason the circle K doesn't show up, but if you search for big apple in holderness, NH it is immediately next door to the circle K!
Old 05-29-2015, 07:36 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grn Mtn Saab View Post
I'm just west of you in Hinesburg, if you want to meet-up somewhere (not the rotary in w-bury!). I used to live in NH, and know the roads from here to there pretty well. BTW, I can't find a Circle K near Exit 26 either, but there used to be a McD's at that exit; maybe they just built a new station on that lot.
Caravan down to meet sounds good. I'm pretty solid once I know the exact destination but if we're going why not together. I say I'm from Waterbury but I'm actually in middlesex on the way there. Want to meet up at the park and ride just off exit 9?

Rotary in Waterbury isn't too bad as long as you're just passing through. It just sucks that they made it a full intersection for two businesses too. Ruined the whole idea of simplicity. Doesn't help that too many idiots on the road don't understand how to use one.

2003 9-5 Aero manual
2003 9-5 Linear auto
2003 9-3 Arc 6-Speed

Old 05-30-2015, 08:58 AM   #19
Elder

If coming from the south on 93 take a right off the exit, the Irving/Circle K is on the left just after you go under the highway. If coming from the north, it will be almost immediately across the street at the bottom of the exit ramp. Again, please be there promptly for 10 so we can get on the road. We can meet and greet, and I have a quick little "driver's meeting" I like to conduct before we head out. Be advised if you need to fuel up, this gas station's "premium" is 91 octane and not 93! The Citgo next door I am not sure about?
Old 05-30-2015, 04:01 PM   #20
SAABeginner

I'm going to have to sit this one out due to the rain and lack of a/c fog death.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in