Eeuroparts rant - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Vendors > eEuroparts.com

eEuroparts.com eEuroparts.com

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
Elder

Send a message via AIM to soccerrplyr
Eeuroparts rant

The only problem I have had with this vender in the past 50+ orders and thousands of dollars was when they had some slow shipping issues a few years back that have seemed to get resolved... until today.

Situation:
Me:Ordered 140 worth of parts so I got free shipping
Them: Shipped one item that I did not order in place of another
Me: Returned $40 item
Them: Instead of shipping out the part i ordered and paid for they refunded my money
Me: Wrote and asked about availability as the website says in stock,
Them: Said yes we have the item.
Me: I asked then why did you refund my money. Could I resend the money back to you so i can have my part I ordered
Them: No, you'll have to reorder and pay shipping as it does not qualify since it is under $50.

WTF

You: Reactions/comments

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by soccerrplyr; 10-31-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerrplyr View Post
The only problem I have had with this vender in the past 50+ orders and thousands of dollars was when they had some slow shipping issues a few years back that have seemed to get resolved... until today.

Situation:
Me:Ordered 140 worth of parts so I got free shipping
Them: Shipped one item that I did not order in place of another
Me: Returned $40 item
Them: Instead of shipping out the part i ordered and paid for they refunded my money
Me: Wrote and asked about availability as the website says in stock,
Them: Said yes we have the item.
Me: I asked then why did you refund my money. Could I resend the money back to you so i can have my part I ordered
Them: No, you'll have to reorder and pay shipping as it does not qualify since it is under $50.

WTF

You: Reactions/comments
I'm surprised they'd make you pay the shipping. I had a clutch master fail during installation recently and Eeuro shipped the replacement on their nickel. Not exactly the same situation but the error is their burden to correct, since they shipped you the wrong product. I would PM them / persist. I'd be surprised if they stood by that position.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 10-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #3
TSLMember

i have had good fast service turbo banjo.copper seales saab doesnot eavin list they have them good listings

Old 10-31-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
srp
Elder

Send a message via AIM to srp
I'd call and ask to speak to a manager.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Agreed, try to speak to someone else before you kick them in the balls on a bunch of forums. It's not a great situation either way, but maybe give them a chance, many others have very good luck with them.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
Elder

Send a message via AIM to soccerrplyr
I did give them a chance as we have corresponded through several emails the last few days. I'll call and talk to someone other than the person who sends the emails for their customer service if their reply is still the same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by soccerrplyr; 10-31-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #7
SAAB Road Master

I had a similar experience once. their site listed their main ad rod bearings as Glyco, so I ordered a set of each. They ended up sending me Glyco rod bearings and NPR main bearings (which I did not order and had never used). So I emailed them back and they sent me a shipping label and I explained how I wanted Glyco main bearings. They then sent me ANOTHER set of Glyco rod bearings. So I emailed them yet again... They ended up sending me another set of NPR main bearings. At that point I just said screw it and used them.

I ended up with a free set of rod bearings, though. They never asked for them back... At least as far as I know.

But besides that one minor mistake (which any of us can make) I have had great service from them!!
Old 11-01-2013, 03:45 AM   #8
Elder

it sounds to me like the person handling the customer service email doesn't know car parts very well and/or is very overworked and cant keep up with the workload so a lot gets done half-assed.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerrplyr View Post
@Soccerrplyr

A resolution to this situation was emailed to you yesterday at 3pm, please contact us by phone or let us know when the best time to contact you would be. 1-800-467-9769

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in