just got..... - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Vendors > eEuroparts.com

eEuroparts.com eEuroparts.com

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

just got.....

...jerked around for a week on parts that were listed "ready to ship", and treated like a complete asshole. Cancelled my order and shopped at my local dealer, who treated me like a valued customer and had my parts in 2 days

/rant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2013, 04:39 AM   #2
Elder

Send a message via AIM to soccerrplyr
Ordered an stock parts...ecodes for 33 a piece...had to wait a month to get it, just got it. Couldn't beat the price though and luckily i wasn't in a hurry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #3
Avid TSL User

I made a few orders with them that were in stock it's been 4 months and my order is still coming in pieces. I don't even remember what I ordered originally.

Pisses me off a bit...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

08' Saab 93 Aero // 90' Saab 900 // 99' Saab 93 Viggen

Old 03-16-2013, 06:08 AM   #4
Elder

uh oh....I've got an order pending with them.

crank seal
oil pump o-ring
upper control arm bushings
lower control arm bushings
Loctite 518 tube
AC belt
Alternator belts

Seems like it should all be "stock" parts, but you never know these days.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #5
Flirting With TSL Addiction

got my parts in two days
last friday AM in the snowstorm (14")
brake "kit" with Brembo rotors, etc.
PCV #6
just sayin'

'00 VigVert- Nirvana
'00 9-3SE DD
2013 Silverado Z71 4WD
Old 03-16-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Tweek's Turbos
Did the Ecode thing too, they are ordering 2 a month from Sweden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAABseanSCANIA
can be prone to failure due to increased localized stresses in the hole penetrations
Old 03-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #7
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriks1 View Post
...jerked around for a week on parts that were listed "ready to ship", and treated like a complete asshole. Cancelled my order and shopped at my local dealer, who treated me like a valued customer and had my parts in 2 days

/rant
Hi Seriks,

I'd love to know your order number so that I could look at the facts on this one. We took a lot of flack for shipping completed orders only so we started shipping the parts of orders that were in stock, at our expense, so I'm very shocked that you ordered parts that we have in stock and received nothing for two weeks. That would only happen in a very limited set of circumstances.

If you'd like to talk about it here we can or you can PM me your order ID and we can look into it.

Thanks,

Matt

Old 03-20-2013, 04:03 AM   #8
Elder

FYI; got my stuff in a timely manner. I'll be honest Matt, like many I've been burned a couple times by eeuro. Bit by bit I'm gaining confidence, and that's reassuring, so thank you. Do what you can to keep up the good work.

PS. Is the site accurate showing this oil filter housing gasket being out of stock??

Saab OE 7566433 | Engine Oil Filter Housing Gasket | Elwis 7566433 | Free Shipping
Old 03-20-2013, 04:40 AM   #9
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by VI009DZ View Post
FYI; got my stuff in a timely manner. I'll be honest Matt, like many I've been burned a couple times by eeuro. Bit by bit I'm gaining confidence, and that's reassuring, so thank you. Do what you can to keep up the good work.

PS. Is the site accurate showing this oil filter housing gasket being out of stock??

Saab OE 7566433 | Engine Oil Filter Housing Gasket | Elwis 7566433 | Free Shipping
Hi VI,

Yes I don't currently have a supplier on that item. We were in touch with Elring about it last month. They will make us them in quantities of 250 so the question is whether to order. What are your thoughts?

Matt

Old 03-20-2013, 04:45 AM   #10
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Actually I'm going to order five of these direct from Saab. It's possible they have back stock or are getting from Reinz in Germany and the part just isn't in the US distributor catalog. More annoying things have happened.

Add a project for yourself. If we do get them in you'll be sent an email.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #11
Elder

Thanks Matt. I'll ping my not-so-friendly dealer to see if they have one in stock, as I'm going to need it in the next day or two, but keeping 5 on hand as a company may be a good idea. 250......that's a whole other story, and a lot of overhead.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:53 AM   #12
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Quote:
Thanks Matt. I'll ping my not-so-friendly dealer to see if they have one in stock, as I'm going to need it in the next day or two, but keeping 5 on hand as a company may be a good idea. 250......that's a whole other story, and a lot of overhead.
There appears to be stock in MI so it should be 1-3 days away from any franchisee. FYI this has also been known to be wrong when they actually go and pick the item but you're probably all set.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:10 AM   #13
Elder

Any chance of you guys carrying the Felpro CS9879 Conversion Set in the future? That has everything for a block rebuild, including gaskets for both ends of the block which are difficult to find alone. I've been having to get mine separately from the other parts I get from you for an engine rebuild.

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363

Last edited by turbocon86; 03-20-2013 at 06:12 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:39 AM   #14
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocon86 View Post
Any chance of you guys carrying the Felpro CS9879 Conversion Set in the future? That has everything for a block rebuild, including gaskets for both ends of the block which are difficult to find alone. I've been having to get mine separately from the other parts I get from you for an engine rebuild.

What would be the Saab engine code for this kit? We're about to place our first order direct with Reinz. They offer much more in the way of complete kits than Elring.

Old 03-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #15
Elder

This particular kit is for the B202. I'm a c900T guy.

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363
Old 03-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #16
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Ok some questions so I can finish my research. I was able to identify most of these gaskets but I have the following questions:

1) Do you know what the gasket is next to the water pump gasket below the pan gasket?
2) The transmission case gasket I'm fairly certain that gasket is NLS from Saab and that there was a service bulletin to use RTV but I will see if we can find a supplier regardless. Felpro themselves is always an option.
3) What are the two o-rings I'm guessing they are water pump inlet and either thermostat or distributor?
4) What is the gasket between the triangle water pump gasket and the oil filter housing gasket? I know I have that but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Thanks,

Matt

Old 03-21-2013, 04:59 AM   #17
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEuroparts View Post
There appears to be stock in MI so it should be 1-3 days away from any franchisee. FYI this has also been known to be wrong when they actually go and pick the item but you're probably all set.
Did you end up ordering any of these?

EDIT: Ordered 2 from my local dealer. Sorry

Last edited by VI009DZ; 03-21-2013 at 06:27 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:17 AM   #18
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEuroparts View Post
Ok some questions so I can finish my research. I was able to identify most of these gaskets but I have the following questions:

1) Do you know what the gasket is next to the water pump gasket below the pan gasket?
2) The transmission case gasket I'm fairly certain that gasket is NLS from Saab and that there was a service bulletin to use RTV but I will see if we can find a supplier regardless. Felpro themselves is always an option.
3) What are the two o-rings I'm guessing they are water pump inlet and either thermostat or distributor?
4) What is the gasket between the triangle water pump gasket and the oil filter housing gasket? I know I have that but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Thanks,

Matt
All the gaskets are for the block. Any hole that needs to be sealed has a gasket. Except the freeze plug holes, which should also be in the kit if you are putting a kit together. (Dorman part #555087)

1. They are both water pump gaskets. The left one fits a 6 bolt Saab 9000 pump. Why it's in the kit I couldn't say.
3. The larger circles in the middle are front and rear crank seals, the thin big one is oil pump, the two small ones are turbo oil return tube and the other is a copper washer for the turbo oil feed line at the block.
4. The block drain gasket.

1993 900T Comm Ed #3
1993 900T Comm Ed #249
1994 900T Comm Ed #363

Last edited by turbocon86; 03-21-2013 at 06:29 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #19
Supporting Vendor
TSLMember

Quote:
Did you end up ordering any of these?

EDIT: Ordered 2 from my local dealer. Sorry
Yes ordered 10 received 1 from my dealers stock. I'm currently back ordered 9 but have 1 in stock ready to ship today.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in