Saab Genuine Parts Supply - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Vendors > eEuroparts.com

eEuroparts.com eEuroparts.com

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #1

Saab Genuine Parts Supply

eEuroparts.com recently received a large shipment of genuine Saab parts in order to fulfill some outstanding orders and restock our shelves. However, there are still certain genuine Saab parts that we have not received, and therefore some of our Saab parts orders are still outstanding.

The good news is that despite the uncertainty at Saab, supply levels are on the rise. Shipments are coming over from Saab’s factories in Sweden every Friday, and they are comprised mostly of the fastest movers. Saab is concentrating on meeting the demand for their most requested parts first, so less popular and older parts may get temporarily left out. It’s an unfortunate result of the bankruptcy, but it is a reality. In the meantime eEuroparts.com will continue to fill remaining Saab orders and process new ones.

We’re currently working with our OEM suppliers to expand our catalogue of aftermarket parts to make up for Saab’s genuine parts deficiencies. We hope that these new additions, plus a slowly increasing supply level of genuine parts, will get us back to the quantities of Saab parts we’re all used to.

We understand that Saab’s current situation is very frustrating, and we share your frustration. eEuroparts.com was founded on Saab parts, and for over a decade we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing the most Saab parts, the best service, and the cheapest prices. As long as there are Saabs on the road, eEuroparts.com is committed to supplying you with Saab parts. Thank you for sticking with us through these difficult times. As always, if you have any questions please call us at 800-467-9769 or email us at [email protected].

Thanks,
Jordan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Thanks for the communication regarding the shipment. As a long time customer, I've been pretty frustrated with the service lately, but it seems like eEuro is getting back on track. Keeping your customer base well informed and empowered is a great way to get there.

Something that may be useful is a rolling bulletin of highly sought-after parts that you've received during these shipments; I know there are a few items I've been having trouble finding, and it'd be nice to be able to quickly check a list here to see if they've come in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:59 AM   #3
Elder

I was happy with my most recent order. It wasn't as fast showing up as it used to be. But definitely getting better!

Old 07-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #4

Turbo00, that's a great idea and something we might be able to do. Unfortunately the parts that we're receiving now are in high demand, and we aren't getting the hard to find parts yet. Hopefully we'll start to get those parts over the next month or so, and as we do we'll try to make it as widely known as possible. Is there anything specific you're looking for? Let us know.

-Jordan
Old 07-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #5
Flirting With TSL Addiction

I recently had to buy a strut mount for the NG900 here as one was shot, and bought it at a local parts store in Germany. The part was made in Germany by Sachs, which is a very well known and trusted manufacturer. Only $45 after conversion. I also bought two front sway bar links for the 9-5 Aero and they were made by Lemfoerder in France, $25 after conversion.

Is there any possibility to get other European brands for aftermarket in the US? Other than the SAAB-made OEM strut mount, the only other brands I have seen in the US are the Chinese or Taiwanese ones.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #6

We do carry parts by both Sachs and Lemfoerder, although it doesn't look like we had the parts you were looking for made by those particular manufacturers. We always look to European manufacturers first, and only when they are unavailable do we go elsewhere. That will continue to be our policy.

-Jordan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
eeuroparts, eeuroparts.com, europarts, saab, saab parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in