We understand that there have been a lot of changes at eEuro in the last year and we appreciate our loyal customers waiting out the issues with Genuine Saab. It's truly been a tumultuous time. Our owner passed away, Saab went out of business, eEuro was acquired by a new owner, and we moved 55 miles from Putnam to Windsor so that we could have more space and ship packages to customers later in the evening.
Here at eEuro we're committed to our Swedish brands like no other company on the web. In coordination with that we also:
- Tell you what we have in stock in our Windsor, CT warehouse and when you can expect us to ship orders when items are not in stock. We never did that before and most of our competitors overlay their drop-ship inventory with their actual inventory so you never really know what they do and don't have "in stock".
- Don't drop-ship. Every single item ships from our warehouse in Windsor, CT. If you see an item with a lead time on our site, it's a regular stock item that is currently out stock, so it's either due in soon or we will get it for you in the lead-time listed.
- Our time-to-ship and fulfillment metrics are much better than they ever were. They are days better, not hours. eEuro used to make people wait for items listed as 1-2 business day all the time when we had stock orders incoming. That is no longer the case, as most 1-2 business day items ship next business day.
- Free shipping is cheaper than it was last year at this time and it should remain so for the immediate future.
- Our new free shipping option is the same option that Amazon, et al use to ship their super saver packages. It provides you with a FedEx tracking number, arrives Monday - Saturday (that's 6 days a week for free), and the average time in transit nationally is 3.2 days on over 3k packages that we've shipped. It's a good shipping method.
- Customers have the option to upgrade to ground if they desire at a very reasonable price. In this author's personal opinion they shouldn't. SmartPost(tm) is almost as good; you get an extra day of delivery, and you save the $5.
- We're shipping packages of any weight anywhere in the country for free. Old eEuro never did that.
- We have 5 customer service reps instead of 2 (we're answering almost three times the amount of phone calls we were last year and we're getting back to emails in less than 2 hours). When our phone rings now we pick it up which wasn't the case for a year plus.
- We have 7 people in our warehouse instead of 3. We typically ship until 6:30 PM EDT 5 days week.
- Our prices are almost 5% lower across the board for everything excepting Genuine DI cassettes and you can read our more specific post on that item. We're constantly repricing items and if you find it cheaper we will match pricing on any aftermarket item.
- We're at our highest in-stock inventory levels in company history.
As always we're paying close attention to customer feedback to try and get better. You can post here, another forum, or email us directly at [email protected]
Thanks and have a great weekend.