Orders That New eEuroparts DID NOT Get - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Vendors > eEuroparts.com

eEuroparts.com eEuroparts.com

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Elder

Orders That New eEuroparts DID NOT Get

Just wanted to post-up that you didn't get two orders from me this morning because of your new policies like substituting brands between what's ordered vs. shipped, new lower stock and drop shipping practices, poor website, annoying spam in my email advertising "deals" that are higher than the old normal margin pricing that didn't require "deals", higher prices in general, change in shipping policies, and the promise to keep my money and never ship anything if you never receive stock for the money I give you up front (with refusal to give a refund) lol:

$344.74 US-based company
$268.09 UK-based company

Last edited by Drew in Houston; 06-09-2012 at 06:26 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Flirting With TSL Addiction

eEuro just crapped the bed on part of my latest order too.
Link to UK vendor please

Former: '97 9000 CS, '94 900 CV, '91 900 SPG,
'80 900 T, '79 900 EMS
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
Elder

Saab Parts and Saab Spares - Saab Parts and Saab Spares

Old 06-10-2012, 05:14 AM   #4
Elder

What about shipping? Downtime?

2000 Viggen 'vert
2000 9-5 Aero
1998 9000 CSE Turbo
1994 9000 Aero
Old 06-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #5
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

I placed a $300+ order from Neo Brothers recently. Shipping was on the high end ($25ish), but justifiable. USPS took 5 business days.

They offer many parts on eBay for the same price as their website, so order via eBay if you want to use/earn eBay bucks.

They were polite. My order shipped the day I placed it AND I got a tracking number via email.

They've earned my future business for SAAB OEM parts.

'91 9000CD Turbo, Auto, Iridium Blue
'91 9000T, 5MT, Tally Red (No-Start Project)
'92 9000T, 5MT, Black
'04 9-5 Wagon, Auto, Nocturne Blue
Old 06-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #6
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninety5Aero View Post
What about shipping? Downtime?
The dollar is relatively strong and their pricing looks list-ish.

So the total with shipping was quite a bit less than just the hugely inflated price that eEuroparts quoted to me. And this place didn't tell me that they'll keep my money and potentially never ship anything with no refund ever.

I can tolerate some waiting on the shipping. Lol it probably won't be any slower than it is coming from the new eEuro drop ship locations in China or wherever anyway.

Last edited by Drew in Houston; 06-10-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:10 AM   #7
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew in Houston View Post
Thanks for the link, but those guys also dropped the ball on me. I am looking for the elusive slave cylinder (genuine Saab) for 97 9000 Aero. Their ebay page told me they had 92 in stock. I paid, they took my money. 10 days later they sent me an email saying that they apologize that they do not have ANY in stock. Kicker was that they didn't take down the ad on ebay saying they still had them for sale

Former: '97 9000 CS, '94 900 CV, '91 900 SPG,
'80 900 T, '79 900 EMS
Old 06-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #8
Elder

Success.

Just wanted to post up that the order from Neo Brothers arived. I ordered it Saturday morning on the 9th, and FedEx tried to deliver it on Tuesday the 12th. I missed them for the signature so it was Wednesday when I got it.

The stuff from The Saabsite arrived today, complete order, 4 business days.

Lol, just talked to my friend in Philly who put an order in with eEuro for some oil filters for his 9-3SS, he's been waiting more than a week and says he's going to call to followup and see where his filters are...that he coulda walked into Napa or Auto Zone and bought off the shelf. Lol.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
Avid TSL User

The ONLY reason I've still been using eEuro as of late is that they've relocated even closer to me in CT, so I pick stuff up in person. Which is good, because I've caught several mistakes/discrepancies in the box before walking out the door. Supposedly they say that a notification e-mail/phone call goes out when a back-ordered item comes in. This is false. (at least in my experience)

But again, it helps living so close. I can't imagine how much of a headache it would be dealing with their shipping.

Quite sad, really. eEuro used to be awesome.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #10
Elder

Send a message via AIM to viggenkid
I always used to order from eeuro. I recently ordered a bunch of parts and their new website placed my order twice. I called to make sure they cancelled one of the orders, he told me he saw two of all the same items. A week later, no parts and no charge on my card. I called and they could not find a record of the order. I ordered my $549 set of parts elsewhere.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #11
JK
Elder

I've been ordering pretty much all of my parts through Blunt Tech

The guy who owns it, and the other guy who works with him are both excellent local car enthusiasts, and they have been excellent in their customer service.

They do mostly drop ship from worldpac (much what eeuro did when Todd started out). For local folks they'll bring stuff into their little office for local pickup. Their prices are right on par with most of the other worlkpac places (pretty much any online euro parts seller) they have free shipping over $50, and they're just all around good guys.

I had a string of DOA Bosch O2 sensors show up (no fault of theirs) but they had the new part to me right away, they didn't wait for me to send in the defective one, didn't charge me extra shipping, etc. I've been more than happy. He pretty much bent over backwards to make sure I had what I needed. I think he was even returning my emails on Christmas eve.

Blunt Tech

Give them a shot!

For heaven's sake, the guy daily drives a frankenturbo E30, and has this as his "special" car. He's a genuinely cool car guy, and is doing a great job with the parts business.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #12
Wagon Shaggin'
Site Moderator

Neo Brothers rule.

Dont forget about http://thesaabsite.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
The only reason it took all day to install was because we couldn't keep our dicks out of each others mouths.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #13
Avid TSL User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabeh View Post
Neo Brothers rule.

Dont forget about http://thesaabsite.com/
$612 for a driver's side headlight on a 9-5. CRIPES.

Feff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in