HIDs Upgrade Help! - Page 2 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > Customizing Your NG900 or old 9-3

Customizing Your NG900 or old 9-3 This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc), Interior and Exterior modifications, Wiring, Gauges and more.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #21
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
Yes.

I was in a hurry, and on my phone. Not my best work. I promise to do better going forward.

Hey everyone, don't be total dickheads to the n00bs, you were one once too.

There we go!
ahh ok, i thought you were refering to me, im like uh...im trying to help the guy wtf? but alright....good to know the beard isnt upset with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabkid37 View Post
One of th main principals behind that is to educate new people to search and not clutter the place with threads on something that's been beaten to death a la ht and vortexs clusterfahks.

Kthanks
You could of been a little nicer about it though, coming on here badgering a new guy right away with asshole remarks to his question that could of been simply answered in a way that i did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'01 9-3 Vert Stg 2/e85

Quote:
dont make me photoshop a dick in your mouth
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2010, 02:03 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsaab86 View Post
You could of been a little nicer about it though, coming on here badgering a new guy right away with asshole remarks to his question that could of been simply answered in a way that i did.
Maybe he could've been nicer, but he did say it was not strictly directed toward the OP, but in general to use 'search'. I mean come on search 3 letters, HID, and you get enough threads to answer his question 20 times. Maybe had it been followed with a list of links to help him answer the question, it would've been a nicer way to put it.

Oh and Mike, you had HID's in your NG, so can't you shed some insight on this as well?
1995 900 SE Turbo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #23

repost but, Bend over pin c2 to defeat the anoying SID message.

Old 11-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #24
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman View Post
https://www.saablink.net/forum/custom...-9-3/50150.htm

sid fix is on the last or second to last page.
Quote:

sorry, i live in the real world, dont shit rainbows and butterflies anymore like when i was in college.

in under 5 seconds an HID search returns 35+ results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #25
Ero

I don't get it, if you know the answer to something off the top of your head why not answer and save yourself the time and effort of typing up a "use search" rant. And you come off as a much more welcoming person in the process.

speaking of which I just ordered a h4 hi/lo headlight kit from ddm, I will let you know how that works out.

Last edited by Ero; 11-16-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #26

Quote:
dont shit rainbows and butterflies anymore.
that had to of been painful. i hope there was something to grab onto when you were doing such a deed.

'01 9-3 Vert Stg 2/e85

Quote:

Last edited by snowsaab; 11-16-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #27
SAABeginner

Woaaaaaa

chevyman
TunnanXWD
Ero
snowsaab86
Palmer
Tboy
grkguy89
Saabeh
Harvey's Autohaus

A humble thank you to all of you guys on here that truly made this a comforting experience.You guys are awesome. I really appreciate the numerous replies on the subject and all of the help that came with it!

Oh and to those who are pissed that I didn't "search" hid on this site, I actually did. At the time I only received two results. I assumed that was all that was on this site. Besides every now and then I get the "server not found" message. So I'm guessing it might of been an issue with the server.

And to "saabkid": try holding a position, out numbered and outgunned, in an ambush as two of your best friends drop dead in front of you in your first ten minutes of combat.

So while it took you four years to apparently stop shitting rainbows in college, it took me 10 minutes to see the "spectrum" of hope and life disappear before me.

People with your cocky mentality made a lot of us question what we were really fighting for over there in the sandbox.

I hope you learn how to live life with a more humble state of mind.

God Bless and Thanks again for all of those who helped.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)
Old 11-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #28
SAABeginner

Lol

Quote:
that had to of been painful. i hope there was something to grab onto when you were doing such a deed.
Lol

- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)
Old 11-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #29
Deez Nutz
Site ModeratorElder

Send a message via AIM to Palmer
The search was a little spotty over the last few days...

You know...

With all the bugs and whatnot...
Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
The search was a little spotty over the last few days...

You know...

With all the bugs and whatnot...
This outta take care of that:

BAM!

'01 9-3 Vert Stg 2/e85

Quote:
Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #31
Avid TSL User

Quote:
sorry, i live in the real world, dont shit rainbows and butterflies anymore like when i was in college.

in under 5 seconds an HID search returns 35+ results.
So who the fuck are you kid? You sound like a guy who kicks dogs when no ones looking.

"It's a cold hard world on saablink."

Old 11-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #32
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to 2legit2quit
nico relax. trying to continue bashing someone dosnt help the situation at all. Saabkid37 has been here a while and gets cranky when he see's repost or something about HIDs. Other than that hes got good knowledge.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #33
Elder

Send a message via Yahoo to aireeca
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit View Post
nico relax. trying to continue bashing someone dosnt help the situation at all. Saabkid37 has been here a while and gets cranky when he see's repost or something about HIDs. Other than that hes got good knowledge.
x2. That and he might have lost a "patient" today. He is a doctor after all.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #34
Avid TSL User

All I'm getting from this thread is that he has a good knowledge of bad grammar, as well as the intricacies of the search function. But whadda I know. Carry on.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #35
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by aireeca View Post
x2. That and he might have lost a "patient" today. He is a doctor after all.
yes, today was not the best, as a 3 week old died on the unit today, as well as having to listen to a woman in labor for 90% of my shift today gave me a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico toscani View Post
All I'm getting from this thread is that he has a good knowledge of bad grammar, as well as the intricacies of the search function. But whadda I know. Carry on.
My apologies for not pouring all my time and skill into using absolutely perfect grammar and spelling on an internet forum. Please forgive me kind sir.

what is it with people being so sensitive to internet bullying these days*

on topic - HID's ROCK, i suggest a pnp kit with cleared lenses.

Old 12-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #36
SAABeginner

Nice thread, great stuff here. I agree completely.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
9-3, hid

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in