Angel Eyes - Just like a BMW *PICS* - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab NG900 '94-'98 and 9-3 '99-'02 Forum > Customizing Your NG900 or old 9-3

Customizing Your NG900 or old 9-3 This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc), Interior and Exterior modifications, Wiring, Gauges and more.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 12:32 PM   #1
Elder

Angel Eyes - Just like a BMW *PICS*

That's Right! You can custom create angel eyes for your Saab! I discovered this web site http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/eagle_eyes.htm awhile back but have just been too busy to make some of my own.

Anyone have any thoughts about these? I personally think four blue rings would look sweet on a 900. Are there any state laws about these?

Someone make them for me I'll pay...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2004, 12:55 PM   #2
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

heck, two of my friends and i have made those, they come out really nice.

you say you'll pay??

ok, what is the EXACT radius of the item you are putting them around, what color led do you want, how many of them do you want, and how much will you pay, i guarantee they will all work.

~justin

I ĐRIVE SWEĐISH
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-09-2004, 01:25 PM   #3
Elder

Yeah if you make them perfect...I believe I want them to be 4 inches in diameter. I want 4 of them, with notces all the way up the LED, unlike the photo above with it half the way up. With blue LEDs, and the necessary wires for installation. I'd be willing to pay $30 Considering I can just get off my lazy ass and buy all the parts for less than $10. What do you think?

Old 01-09-2004, 02:27 PM   #4
Administrator
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Boxerchip
how does that work.... because saab head lights are just single they would not be seen.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:39 PM   #5
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
Yea i take some as well. Put me down for exactly what Rob wants. 4 of them with blue LEDs and the wiring.

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 01-10-2004, 10:41 AM   #6
Elder

You install the angel eyes inside of the saab headlight unit, and at night, drive with your parking lights on or you could re-wire your car not to run on daily driving lights, and have the angel eyes run instead...The headlights might be too bright at night to see the angel eyes, but during the day it would be hot.

Old 01-10-2004, 10:49 AM   #7
HNNLIC
Elder

Send a message via ICQ to Blaque Send a message via AIM to Blaque Send a message via MSN to Blaque Send a message via Yahoo to Blaque
So basically they would be simulated projectors...with just the ring.

“Brothers and sisters… and friends…and I see some enemies. In fact, I think we’d be fooling ourselves if we had an audience this large, and didn’t realize that there were.. some enemies present.” –Malcolm X

Old 01-10-2004, 11:08 AM   #8
Elder

I don't get the point - or the look. Sorry - just don't see a need for this "extra"
for your repair needs
Old 01-10-2004, 11:39 AM   #9
HNNLIC
Elder

You'll see

Old 01-10-2004, 03:12 PM   #10

sweet, i now have something to do!

ok, so each of you want 4 of these "angle eyes" with blue led's and the notches all the way up to the led, with a 4 inch inside diameter? got it

but i'm afraid that 30 bucks isn't gonna be enough to cover the expenses, i'd have to charge more like 60 if you want 4, 30 for 2... sorry, but i can't do it for less than what it'd cost me.

~justin

I ĐRIVE SWEĐISH
Old 01-11-2004, 06:27 PM   #11
WS
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to WS
i wuold be interested but i would definatly have to see it done first
-BSR Cat-Back and Intake
Old 01-11-2004, 07:12 PM   #12
Elder

You got any sample pictures I can look at of your work? Cause $60 is a lot for what the costs of the project are, plus a little extra for the time. How about $50 including shipping?

I will take some high quality pics of the project once it is installed and be the sample for the saablink group at that cost, and then you can raise it after everyone sees the install on a Saab. I am sure you could make quite a bit of profit with this project.

Let me know if that sounds good. I am a busy man, or I will attempt this project myself...

Old 01-11-2004, 07:26 PM   #13
Elder

I checked out the site, saw the examples - but i still just don't see the point. (sorry ) they kinda look silly to me. But- i'd still want to see them on a saab to make my final opinions.
for your repair needs
Old 01-11-2004, 07:32 PM   #14
Elder

Have you ever driven past a BMW and seen their angel eyes at night, or even during the day??!! It's absolutely amazing, and it will turn heads anywhere on a Saab...

Old 01-11-2004, 07:56 PM   #15
Elder

no, can't say that i've noticed any. Guess I'll just hafta wait and see the results of a Saab.
for your repair needs
Old 01-12-2004, 05:14 AM   #16

ok, fine, 50 plus shipping, i will try and get down to the mall today and get the supplies i need to do this, then i will probably do it today, or tomorrow, and then post the picks on wednesday, i do not have my car right now, because it is in the shop, yeah, so, give me a couple days to get the supplies and make them and post the pics, alright?

~justin

I ĐRIVE SWEĐISH
Old 01-12-2004, 05:18 AM   #17
Administrator
Avid TSL User

Send a message via AIM to turbosb
If this looks nice, you can count me in too!

Kyle
Old 01-12-2004, 06:06 AM   #18
HNNLIC
Elder

Yea definately don't forget me Justin.

Old 01-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #19
Elder

Let's make sure we are straight here. I said $50 including shipping, meaning I will pay $50 for the product and for shipping. Make sense?

Thanks for doing all the hard work for me

Once I see the pics send me a paypal address, or home address where I can send payment to ASAP. Oh and make sure you send me instructions on how to install it, thanks bro

Old 01-12-2004, 01:46 PM   #20

don't worry guys, i'm not forgetting you.

rcmdesign, i will not let them go for 50 dollars PLUS shipping, i don't think you realize how much the parts are to do this, like how much they cost.

you want instructions on how to install it??? heck, that's up to you, you want them in your headlights, then i recomend taking out the assembly and using an industrial heat gun to melt the clue holding it together, then mount them in there and reseal with silicon. heck, i don't have a clue how to install them that's your job, not mine, i just make the things.

~justin

I ĐRIVE SWEĐISH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in