Winter Wheels for my new 9-5 - Page 3 - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab New 9-5 '10+ Forum > Customizing your New 9-5

Customizing your New 9-5 This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc), Interior and Exterior modifications, Wiring, Gauges and more.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 02:50 AM   #41
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to mySaab900
don't get me wrong, I love those 19" turbines, but I'm just saying that he should use the Turbines as his winter wheels and the black AFT ones as his summer wheels. I just think the black goes great with the white Aero.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'91 Saab c900 N/A (RIP)
'03 Saab 9-3 2.0t Arc
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2010, 04:42 AM   #42
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mySaab900 View Post
don't get me wrong, I love those 19" turbines, but I'm just saying that he should use the Turbines as his winter wheels and the black AFT ones as his summer wheels. I just think the black goes great with the white Aero.
I strongly disagree - but that is just my opinion. It's his car - his wheels, he get's to choose I like the turbine wheels much better - I think those black wheels are good enough for a few months of use, anything past that and they would just look annoying to me.

Bump for a nice clean new car!
for your repair needs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-20-2010, 03:16 PM   #43
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mySaab900 View Post
I think those should be your summer wheels, and the original Aeros should be your winter wheels. Unless you're gonna get some other AFT wheels for the summer.
Do they make 19" snow tires?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #44
Elder

Send a message via AIM to Moreboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonBeef View Post
But my point is most of the people that drive winter beaters, dont have a car worth saving.*
If i could drive the BMW without it being a hassle i would but now i have an SPG that can blast through snow no problem

Old 12-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #45
Avid TSL User

Have you had that Geo Metro longer than any of you Saab at this point ?

Have you had that Geo Metro longer than any of you Saab at this point ?
betcha my wife's prius would outdrag your metro... lol is you have a sand dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnsSide42 View Post
My 95' 9000 is sitting - with a dead battery I need to charge it up again and make room in the garage for the 86' then put the 95' in my driveway for winter - alas, I should invest in a car cover too I think. The vintage is mad at me also with a dead battery (first time ever) and it's packed with a 9000 Aero rear seat since well... spring inside the garage. It's awaiting fuel lines and more attention yet.

My "Winter Beaters" Consist of a Geo Metro and a Sonoma 2.2 2WD Truck.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #46
Elder

Send a message via AIM to JLausch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ View Post
Do they make 19" snow tires?
Yeah Dunlop, Bridgestone, and Pirelli make snows for the factory 19 size on the Aero, i believe Nokian does as well but i cant verify that atm. The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 2 is available for it as well, which is pretty damn good in the snow for an all season tire.
'01 Viggen (sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in