Thanks to somebody here... - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab New 9-3 '03+ Forum > Customizing Your New 9-3

Customizing Your New 9-3 This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc), Interior and Exterior modifications, Wiring, Gauges and more.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 09:31 AM   #1
SAABeginner

Thanks to somebody here...

I finally decided on a set of wheels. I've been looking since i got my car, and couldn't decide. Just went during lunch and picked up a set of 18" wheels. Im paranoid that they won't be the same diameter as the stock wheel/tire combo. I don't wanna lower it and I don't want a wheel well gap.

here are the wheels. Input requested...what do you guys think? Ugly? I hope they look good.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2004, 09:37 AM   #2
SAABeginner

I think they look great. Can't wait to see them on your Saab. Pics please
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #3
SAABeginner

Oops...here they are...

i posted the wrong one...so diggs, im gonna need your opinion again.

Old 01-09-2004, 09:39 AM   #4
TSLMember

AAAArg...stop posting pics on things like that as that will force me to buy as set myself. More pics on 15" metal rims please.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:41 AM   #5
TSLMember

what is the difference between the two? They both look good, will be good to see some pics when installed..
Old 01-09-2004, 09:51 AM   #6
SAABeginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjhudon
what is the difference between the two? They both look good, will be good to see some pics when installed..
The picture in my first post was the wrong picture, so i edited it to the correct one, and the picture is the same rim, i just added it...guess i could have left it in the first post.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:52 AM   #7
SAABeginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswerin
AAAArg...stop posting pics on things like that as that will force me to buy as set myself. More pics on 15" metal rims please.
I was in your boat...i wanted rims so bad, especially after seeing the factory ones at the dealer yesterday. so i had to buy these...
Old 01-09-2004, 09:59 AM   #8
TSLMember

Codus to you Kevin, maybe I will upgrade mine when the sun is out again. I have the 17" Aero ones that comes as standard but I think the gap at the front set is to big and I hope a set of 18" rims will do the trick.

Post some pics on the car dude
Old 01-09-2004, 10:07 AM   #9
SAABeginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswerin
Codus to you Kevin, maybe I will upgrade mine when the sun is out again. I have the 17" Aero ones that comes as standard but I think the gap at the front set is to big and I hope a set of 18" rims will do the trick.

Post some pics on the car dude
Definitely. They said they'll be in on monday. so i hope to have pictures mondya night after work.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:29 AM   #10
SAABeginner

well i got the wheels put on today.
They look good, although they look to me like they may have a polished face. I dunno, had to hurry back to work here.

Either way, i like em. 18" Pictures when i get home from work.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:10 PM   #11
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to trexturk
Hey, nice buy.
Do you have pictures of it installed?
Old 02-02-2004, 07:50 PM   #12
Avid TSL User

Very nice. Mille Miglia Evo 5s

Satin finish goes very nicely with black car.

Get good rubber to match. Recommend S03s. They come with a rim protector bar. Important feature with nice new rims. Hate to think you curb these wheels in the first week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in