snow4_1man's body kit - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab New 9-3 '03+ Forum > Customizing Your New 9-3

Customizing Your New 9-3 This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc), Interior and Exterior modifications, Wiring, Gauges and more.

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2006, 10:58 AM   #1
Elder

Send a message via AIM to soccerrplyr
snow4_1man's body kit

Why end the auction? I was bidding and winning sense it was posted 4 days ago. Did you sell it or something? Or afraid you wouldn't get what you wanted?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2006, 11:00 AM   #2
Editor
Elder

Seems to me this would be better as a PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 12-27-2006, 11:01 AM   #3
Live, eat, and sleep by TSL

Send a message via AIM to bozs13 Send a message via MSN to bozs13 Send a message via Skype™ to bozs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unkept View Post
Seems to me this would be better as a PM.
everyone wants to know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:10 AM   #4
Elder

Send a message via AIM to soccerrplyr
If he's going to end the auction on a bidder when it only as a day or so left when i've bid and waited 4+ days and not say why, I don't think asking him in a message is that big a deal. If he sold it already or it got smashed up, then I understand and that's cool, but to end an auction if he's scared of what the final price might be I'm not cool with. Don't put it on ebay if you don't wanta take the gamble is just my opinion

Old 12-27-2006, 12:07 PM   #5
Admin
Elder

Send a message via AIM to snow4_1man
To all who were bidding sorry about the abrupt ending. In opportunity arose to use the catalog Kit for future development. No i did not end the auction early because I was afraid of not getting enough money for it, i had 25 watchers and they all were waiting on it just like everybody else. Again sorry for your wait.

Dan
99 LTB Vig - Awesome Rally Crash! - RIP
99 LTB Vig - Sold

Old 12-27-2006, 03:59 PM   #6
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to soggy
Wasnt this for the old body style?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in