Saab Link Forums banner

Everybodies favorite, a random noise

672 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Curlymurt 
#1 ·
Ok so its either clutch or suspension. Basically I've only heard it when I'm turning from a standstill as I engage first. Sounds like a groan that comes dead center from the car. Doesn't happen all the time, yet to hear it turning left or going straight (yeah that would probably mean the right suspension ball joint). However everything looks good. Shoulda let Marty and Mike drive the car but it doesn't happen often so I didn't know if it would happen. Doh.

#2 ·
I don't mean to thread jack, but just wanted to mention: I've had a couple noises I have been working on as well. Yesterday while driving in KY towards road construction, some guy in a honking large Chevy sped up next to me so I couldn't slide into the right lane... changing from 2 lanes to 1. To compound the matter, the jackass purposely ran over half way into my lane, pushing me into the narrowing cones. I about blew a gasket on his ass. Broke something else on the suspension as a result of hitting giant cones at 60 mph. I'm not sure what yet, but it pops loudly whenever turning, rolling, braking,... pretty much all the time. Nahum, goodluck to ya, I'm heading out today to check up on my.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.