Need help asap - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab New 9-3 '03+ Forum > Car Problems? New 9-3 Only

Car Problems? New 9-3 Only If you're experiencing problems with your new 9-3 post your questions in here. CEL Code or GTFO!

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2017, 04:03 AM   #1
SAABeginner

Exclamation Need help asap

Hay peeps

So was driving my 2005 1.9tid sport home the other night on some back roads. Got to about 30mph and suddenly full cut out ...

Engine still showed rpm even though engine wasn’t running and full cut out of engine.

When I go to start nothing... no noise no clicks nothing. Had the traction contour and stability control warnings and abs warning up for about a month or so.

So what have I done so far ...
well the battery isn’t long new at all.. and I’ve tried to bridge the starting relay and also the ECU relay but just cranks with nothing. Could this be an ECU failure or is it corroded wires. Been at it for 2 days now and getting nothing back from her lol.

Really rely on my baby SAABrina need advice guys HELP

Also half the electrical thins don’t work like locking interim light boot. And when disconnecting negative and replacing when I turn the ignition firstly all the doors lock then nothing again lol

Last edited by Stevenc03; 11-18-2017 at 04:05 AM. Reason: More info
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2017, 04:16 AM   #2
SAABeginner

Alto no engine management light comes on at all when ignition is turned
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-20-2017, 09:51 AM   #3
Elder

Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to figure anything out without getting a Tech2 on it to scan the computer modules and see if one dropped out. No check engine light with key on is often an ECM communication failure of some kind.

Quote:
You still don't understand. This is like trying to explain calculus to a clam.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
dead, no noise, no power, no start

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in