Acc a/c issues pLease help!! - The Saab Link Forums

Go Back   The Saab Link Forums > Saab 9-5 '98-'09 Forum > Car Problems? 9-5 Only

Car Problems? 9-5 Only If you're experiencing problems with your 9-5, post your question in here. CEL Code or GTFO!

SaabLink.net is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
SAABeginner

Acc a/c issues pLease help!!

ok hello to everyone. I am having an issue with my acc and having a hard time figuring it out hopefully someone here can help me or provide helpful info which can lead me in th eright direction. my initial problem was code 13 "jammed motor" on passenger side, so 3 motors later i finally fixed that realizing that prob was the gear that lower part of the arm (which the motor moves up/down to open door)is attactched to was set incorrectly in the opposite direction so motor would jam because it was already turned fully in wrong direction (hopefully what im explaining makes sense because if i didnt see it for myself i would prob be lost).

i put it all together turned it in right direction and did the auto/off reset which came back with 0 codes, "great" or so i thought! i thought now that it was time for freon since it wasnt blowing cold. gauge showed some freon but low so i added more and checked to see if blowing cool as i added which it did. it wasnt cold for the pressure in which it was on the gauge which came with can but much better so i was satisfied. it blew for 1 day then i turned it on 2 days later and "****" its warm again notmatter the acc setting even though i reset it 3 times with no present codes. Somebody please help it is 90 degrees and the breeze from window only helps keep me conscious from passing out while driving ...lol...any help appreciated thanx!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 04:50 AM   #2
Avid TSL User

I just had the same issue. It was the dice that failed. Not sending the signal to the ac to turn on. If that is your issue before you replace it have your tech divorce the radio first with his Tech II and then marry it to the new dice. Otherwise I wont work. This will not be something you can do yourself unless you want to just swap the dice and see if it works. If it does then you will need to put the old one back in and go to the service center and have the divorce procedure done. I am assuming you have enough 134 in the system and your compressor is not turning on. You can verify the compressor is working by jumping it to a 12 volt lead and if it does then you know the compressor is not the issue.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
acc

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Saab Link Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Vehicle Info.
Enter your vehicle information (year, model, mods)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in