The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - rear brembo brakes
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
AeroJ
SAAB Road Master

rear brembo brakes

OK guys, I know many consider this a useless upgrade that is overkill; after all the stock Aero brakes (especially w/ the rear vented from the factory that I have) are quite good and more than sufficient even at higher power levels. I'm more interested in doing this strictly for cosmetics. Of course I want them to function, at least as well as the stock setup, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen this done on a 9-5. I know there are out of box solutions, but I would rather know if any can be retrofitted to the current setup; For example the Cobalt SS kit is a direct bolt on for the front, so I'm looking to see if I can source a caliper bracket/brembo caliper from somewhere and use the existing rear rotor, retaining the factory E-brake setup in the process.

I respectfully ask to please keep the discussion about why this isn't necessary out of this thread, if that is your opinion.

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AeroJ is offline   Reply With Quote