Saab Link Forums banner

Question

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mike saunders 
#1 ·
So I tied In my turbo gauge today and I think that it drawing to much Juice. I have my wideband and turbo tied in to the dimmer switch. Like every one said to do. The gauge keeps on resetting so that's why I think that's its drawing alot of power an cutting out some times.

Also what's a realistic turbo psi should i be getting on a w.o.t.

#2 ·
anything between 5 to 25 psi. Without even knowing what car you have let alone what modifications if any no one can tell you. Also what kind of boost gauge do you have?

#10 ·
I'm going to skip both the smart remarks and humor and assume you're not electrically familiar :)

One side of the dimmer switch has 12v (input). The other side has variable output that dims or brightens the lights on the dash (variable output). If you tap into the 12v input side, you'd be OK. However, that's not a particularly high amp circuit - I would try something that's got a little more spare power for anything but another light bulb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.