The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - 3bar MAP issues?!?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #15
IronJoe
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike d View Post
i just did a 3 bar map conversion today,, the new wizard makes the software function a breeze compared to before!

sadly, somebody who could "plug in" to diagnose these issues would be helpfull, do you know anybody in the area with a T2, or t5suite setup?

as a quick diaganostic, i would unplug sensors while the car is running, the one that makes little/no change when unplugged is probably the culprit. If you have bigger injectors a leak down test on them may not be a bad idea,,, New parts can be defective. Is this a single cylender fault, or a multi cyl issue?

Mike d
Good to hear. I was worried about this when you mentioned it before.

FYI: DIYAutoTune sells the exact same part number GM 3 Bar sensor for cheaper than GS, and you can choose the crimp-yourself connectors OR prebuilt connector with a 6" wire pigtail. I chose the latter option so I didn't have to mess with the crimping and possible bad connections.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
^ IronJoe doesn't park, he lands.
IronJoe is offline   Reply With Quote