Saab Link Forums banner

Saabs being towed.

48K views 428 replies 137 participants last post by  Fizik 
#1 ·
So as not to take over another thread, I'll start this here.

I know we all got 'em. Post them up.

See less See more
#11 ·
It's a Saab. Of course it has been towed. But I do not have pics of it being towed :)
The point of this thread is not whether it was a big deal or not. The point was to post pictures of a car being towed.

Instead you posted a picture of your car on a dyno. And then an explanation of why it was towed, but no pictures.

Yeah. Ok.
Sense of humor. Find one.

That dyno was the kind they hitch to the back of a truck. It reminded me of being on the back of a flatbed.

#6 ·
As seen elsewhere:

The 96 we stripped last December:

The only other times I can remember having a Saab towed were when the clutch completely failed in my '92 900S sedan six years ago while I was on my way to the mechanic to have it replaced, and when I had the shell of my stripped SPG hauled away.

#23 ·
I find it absurd to think of a seatbelt being used or not used is an example of a "lifestyle choice".

Maybe it is, "living" is a lifestyle. I like that.....as opposed to dying. So yeah then, I wear a seatbelt to support my personal lifestyle choice of NOT dying.

/end rant.

#32 ·
It's just like NH has no law for motorcycle helmets... If you're 18+ you dont need a helmet on a motorcycle... that to me is just asking for death. And the majority of people I see on motorcycles here, don't wear helmets.

#35 ·
I hate seat belt and helmet laws. Let people kill themselves. These kind of laws slow down evolution.

I always wear my seat belt and helmet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.