The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - I love Ebay
Thread: I love Ebay
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 06:52 PM   #7
BurnsSide42
Elder

Ha ha - yeah, In Doylestown - Saab and Caddy building - I'm there every morning fixing sport sedans. Also in most Saturday's till 3pm. (if I'm not busy I'll be glad to techII something for anyone local) I know it's hard for most of you to get free service sometimes, but I can be nice and offer help as I can give it.

My education is almost done for this year... $26,000 and 20 months of Automotive Training Center in Exton PA - Full Automotive and Diesel tech - will have both my state license's shortly - only have Emissions as of the moment and ASE's are going to start being taken in Spring. Once I'm full time in June I'll be waiting for GM/Saab factory training if it's still offered and I'm going to aim to become a Saab Master Tech (if it still exists) - otherwise get what I can from the dealership for a few years and go on my own, take over a shop or move into a independant Saab Specialty shop. I'd like to try my hands at a tuning shop for Saab's if the money was there.... But I want reliable pay too with some benifits (thus the dealership)
for your repair needs

Last edited by BurnsSide42; 02-17-2006 at 06:55 PM.
BurnsSide42 is offline   Reply With Quote