The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - My 9-5 experience
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:34 AM   #6
Derek
SAAB Road Master

Yes, of course I'm picky. This is not a $2k acura or toyota I'm willing to buy. If I'm to spent almost my entire savings I want to make sure that the car is close to perfect. And don't say there's not such thing as a perfect car. We just can't buy it.

As for how the car drives, I guess I should have given some more details. The only thing is that... I don't know how to write about it. I mean, sure it's fast. But the fastest car I ever driven (before Saabs) was an RX8 and it's been like 6 years since then. I don't remember. (comes with aging...)

So, yes... it drives great. Stops when you want it, accelerates how you want it, turns where you want it. I don't know what else to write about driving, because that's all I want from a car when it comes to driving. If I was still living close to Germany, it'd be a whole different thing. But here, where in order to driver (legally) over 70, I have to go to Texas (the 85 speed limit interstate), I only care about how practical the interior of the car is. I'm spending more time in my car driving than I do on my bed sleeping. True story...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was told that if I think I can cover 11.000 miles in 30 days I'm dreaming. Who says I'm not...
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote