Saab Link Forums banner

Do I need foglights?

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  BurnsSide42 
#1 ·
I have recently picked up a 2004 9-3 2.0t Linear. I love this car but it did not come equipped with fog lights. My wife and I are both unhappy with the performance of the headlights at night without the aid of fog lights. I'm looking to find a way to improve on the headlights or install fog lights. If I go the fog light route should I buy OEM lights or is there an aftermarket alternative?

#2 · (Edited)
#7 ·
MHK-921 said:
I have recently picked up a 2004 9-3 2.0t Linear. --- My wife and I are both unhappy with the performance of the headlights at night without the aid of fog lights. I'm looking to find a way to improve on the headlights or install fog lights. If I go the fog light route should I buy OEM lights or is there an aftermarket alternative?
Shoulda gotton an Arc or Aero - but if you want me to get you price quote on OEM fogs for a SS - I can do that as I work at a dealership, am at work right now infact :p

Edit - I should really start reading entire threads before posting - i've been on and off with that alot lately lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.