Saab Link Forums banner

Just bought a 2.0 Turbo from a 96

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  BurnsSide42 
#1 ·
The whole engine..They are letting me buy it in installments I offered $800 and they took it. So now it looks like I have the extra head I need..and some random parts 8)

#4 ·
wow - $800 for an 86 16V 2.0L!! That's insane! I bet that guy shit his pants when he heard that offer. Those motors are damn cheap - IDC how low the mileage is - they are just sooo common. tho, for a 96 2.0L $800 isn't too bad, a little steep, but I'm cheap so... it's prolly alright if it's low mileage.

#6 ·
Well while you guys are looking for the engine...can I get the plastic shield that goes over the intake manifold and around the throttle body? Thats all I need :roll:

#8 ·
Yea that would be nice. The only bad part is that the oil fill / dipstick is in a different spot on the T5s. But thats EXACTLY what i need...damn.

#9 ·
Ced, The place I called about the engine, is the place i figured would have the grill. No dice.

I did get ahold of the head and cams Ive been looking for. $400. I am swinging buy on Thurday to make a dp. I will look for the plastic cover and girll if you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.