Saab Link Forums banner

Threads

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  PAsaab900 
#1 ·
i tjhink we should add a new set of threads.....for people that live in certain areas to shout out to ppl from there area... have it set up to east/west/north/south or even do it buy major cities and the states that surround it.... i saw it on another forum... its make it easier to find ppl that are local n set up meets ect... just an idea

#3 ·
I like the idea but unfortunately everybody on this board is either from New England or the North. Creating separate forums for them might isolate the rest of us who don't have a whole lot of Saab folk around... plus the events section is already dominated by those posting from the two major regions on the site.

#5 ·
i agre with you.. but u also have understand there isnt much of us from the pa/nj/de area that have anything going on and not alot of us on the forum.. i think if there was place for use to go n shout out to ppl there would be more events.. i live in area with one of the biggest car clubs in pa... they have car shows and events all the time.. if i had a place to post something about it i would.. there is a place for it, but i dont see someone from ma,vt,wa reading anything about it. so to me its point less to make a thread on the event. i just think it would be a nice add to the forum..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.