The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - E-85 fuel is awesome!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
JZW
Elder

Sure, I am just getting started and I think I will reserve some dyno time so I can see what is actually going on with power and torque.

I may opt to use a different dyno brand as you suggested so I can load the engine and turbo more and get a more realisitic road simulation. The dynojet does not seem to load the engine nearly enough to simulate real road conditions.

I still have to finish my fueling side before I can go too much higher and once that is done, it will be time to increase the boost and see what kind of timing I can run on the car.

Even at 15 degrees and 23psi, its a screamer and its definetely faster than it was with gas and my concervative 9 degrees and no w/m injection.

The idle is better too, smooth and consistant and it started right up cold this morning. I will have some work when winter comes I am sure, but so far so good,

John