The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - what colour is my car?!?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:27 AM   #17
Saabinduction
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Saabinduction Send a message via MSN to Saabinduction Send a message via Yahoo to Saabinduction
yay! Another dark grey with blue, white and blackcolor owner!
(I HATE that color, only because it seems like every owner including myself usually takes about 3 months to get the correct answer. lmao)

I might offer that I think it's a difficult color to find, for two reasons. I've seen several "shades" of this color. I have seen some (that I know on a regular basis, so it isn't lighting) that are slightly more blue than gray, and I've seen some (like mine) that are slightly more gray than blue.
Secondly, this particular color seems to be altered by the type of light hitting it. So it will shift a little bit depending on sunset, full noon, morning, parking garage, etc.

BTW, if you ever want to sell your front bumper. I'm your man.
uhhh......not that you'll need to or anything.........
uhhh.....yes you will......*gypsy voice*"you want a viggen bumper...oooooohhhhaaaa!"

OH! and from one frost grey owner to another, the car looks 100 percent more AWESOME if you buy the smoked (completely legal....they came on 2000model year + SE's) little fender blinker lights. Also, pull the cornerlights and remove that amber reflective plate. (Also completely legal since the bulb is a amber bulb, therefore when it flashes, it flashes amber.....)
The clear, all grey/smoked/clear look turns the car from a nice looking Saab into a really nicely done "stock" look.
Just my opinion.

Nice find! Looks to be in really good shape with a well looked after paint job!

2003 9-5 Aero manual
2003 9-5 Linear auto
2003 9-3 Arc 6-Speed
1999 9-3 Base manual (Sold)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Saabinduction; 07-28-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Saabinduction is offline   Reply With Quote