The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - a few questions from a potential owner!!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 10:31 AM   #2
BurnsSide42
Elder

hey - welcome aboard! Glad ya chose us to join up with. This Saab sounds to be in need of some TLC. Can you do any of the work yourself on the car? That would save you much $$ on labor... Otherwise - what's dirt cheap? $1200 :P Sounds like a good car tho overall - strange the O2's are bad at 87K tho. But things happen. I suggest a good tune up with those O2's and maybe get the ECU reset. You may wanna do that tho after you get an exhaust. Is this manual or auto? Color? Seats leather or cloth? Any sort of "system" in it? lol Hope ya get it tho man - those cars are nice. You can do MANY suspension upgrades too later along the line to make it corner really tight. Tweeks is/has done this with his ng900. I'll look fwd to the pics and more details - hope some more help links are posted for ya. Check out some of our backers for the goods, I think some of them have exhaust. Also - check here for the O2's: www.Eeuroparts.com great parts site. ENJOY!
for your repair needs
BurnsSide42 is offline   Reply With Quote