The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - Which Tuner did you use?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
VWSAABVT
Elder

Send a message via AIM to VWSAABVT
I went with JZW, altough he doesn't have the "Experience" that all the pro tuners do I think that all the positive feedback towards him speaks for itself. I don't think I have seen any help threads started after someone puts one of his tunes in their cars, but I have seen many after people get a "pro" tune, but well see. I am going from a stg 3 sqr tune to a jzw stg 5 and I can't wait to see the difference.

As for not wanting to do it yourself, you say that you like working on your own car. I am sure that before the forums you probably didn't have that much knowledge on swapping the aforementioned parts but you gained enough confidence through others posts on how to do it. I am sure the same goes for the T5/T7Suites. I have heard (yet not tried) that tuning your car is a whole lot simpler than what you may think, and when I have the time to go through the forums I plan to teach myself.

I think that before you make a decision on what you are going to do you need to read peoples reviews on the products that they have received Vs. what people are telling you in a post like this. if you look back to posts from 1-3 years ago the reviews are very scattered along with the information about what people were actually getting (Tuner wars )

Sorry if I was rambling on, but that is my slightly intoxicated two cents, I hope that I made some valid points.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stg 5 99 9-3 coupe
96 900se sold
VWSAABVT is offline   Reply With Quote