It's amazing how well it drives with the worn out rack in it.
It runs great now. Went through and patched in the shrunk up window seals/hatch seal. Put on the ol' Mini-lites I found a while ago and Rob and I just got done getting all the lites working.
A few major things are left like the rack need's to be replaced/rebuilt, go through my parts to put the under dash panels back together, and mount the extra center console I have in there.
More pics will come once there is a good wax and interior clean done on it.
Edit: Yeah she sits pretty tall and there is TONS of body roll to her. Maybe at some point down the road there will be some lowering action done.