The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - makin 'er sweet before the PA meet
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 07:20 PM   #4
rcmdesign
Elder

Yeah my car is spotless man. Interior and exterior. Just had her all cleaned up for the car show saturday. But yeah...about the carpets, i never had any set-in stains, i usually scrubbed right away if I ever spilled anything so I am not too sure about that one...But about the engine, usually I spray degreaser on the main valve cover to get it really black (see photo), but the hoses will never get clean unless you replace them. There is some stuff that will make the hoses look really black and new, but it only stays that way until it dries. Something available at any advance auto parts, auto zone store. But the engine takes awhile to get clean, I often find myself removing things just to get to some areas to clean. Be careful with anything on the hoses cause it can eat right threw them...I replaced some of mine with silicone, works the best...But try a degreaser on the other parts...This photo is from my last show...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rcmdesign is offline   Reply With Quote