The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - N/A 3" Intake Kit [With Install Photos and Pricing]
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 03:53 PM   #1
rcmdesign
Elder

N/A 3" Intake Kit [With Install Photos and Pricing]

Ok the kit consists of two stainless steel pipes and a filter once I realize which one fits...Price is still being determined, cause I don't have all the parts yet...But here are some pics to get you guys pumped...

Before:

After:

This is the only issue, the length of the MAF sensor wires...

So this is where it draws air in from...I might make this slit bigger for better airflow..

You can see a pretty big black connector on the last part of the kit holding the last stainless piece which connects to the filter...It's a pretty big connector (length wise) because of the larger filter down below, it won't allow the last stainless bend to come up into the engine as much...This should be corrected with a larger filter...Tomorrow or this weekend I am getting exact measurements for the filter, and ordering a K&N from Auto Zone that will fit...

I believe you don't need the genuine saab intake kit to make this one work, it would just attach to the stock top air resonator...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rcmdesign is offline   Reply With Quote