The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - advance auto parts people are dumb
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 07:21 PM   #12
danthegolfer
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to danthegolfer
ok im not really pissed, but i do need to rebutt a few of your statements

first of all, i never recall saying my car was fast, and it would be weird if i said that b/c i dont really think i my car is fast (compared to others atleast)

second, i like the shift up light at redline being there, so eat my biscuits

third, i dont remember saying anyhting about being an expert shifter, they asked what i did different and i told them as close i could, and its the best launch ive had in quite awhile... i dont remember sayig anyhting about being a pro shifter and stuff like that

and yes i am fmailiar with stuff under my hood, however im not too educated in much of it, its just stuff ive learned from here

im sorry i dont have people in my life to teach me stuff liek this, thats why i come here and ask

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Completed Mods:
Dual XD-7500 head unit, GenuineSaab Sport Intake Pipe and 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Optima Redtop, 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12\" Subs in Rockford sealed box, powered by a Rockford Punch 200aIV amp running off Rockford Fosgate 8 Gauge Wiring kit, 3 way Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
danthegolfer is offline   Reply With Quote