The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - finalyl got the shifting down!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 05:04 PM   #1
danthegolfer
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to danthegolfer
finalyl got the shifting down!

oh shit guys, i can rape the lexus now.. im definitly gonna ask for a rematch after what i just did

i was gonna go out n take pics of my car cuz it is a nice eveing, instead i decided to test er out and hit about 120 on about a mile long straightaway without even trying (i had to slow down at alot of spots in fear of cops)... but ive done that stuff before tso thats no big deal

the big deal is i just got my shifting down PERFECT

i waited for no cars to come and pulled out on it n came to a dead stop... using my cd player as a timer i definitly just got 0-80mph in just under 10 seconds (i went when the cd got to 20s or soemthing and glanced at it when i hit 80)

the reason i have my 0-80 time is because simply, i didnt know i got up there that fast lol!! i think my startups off the line have been killin me, but i got it alllll on lockdown now... my 0-60 time is probly now down to about 8s whereas before it was about 9 with my sucky starts.... yes!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Completed Mods:
Dual XD-7500 head unit, GenuineSaab Sport Intake Pipe and 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Optima Redtop, 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12\" Subs in Rockford sealed box, powered by a Rockford Punch 200aIV amp running off Rockford Fosgate 8 Gauge Wiring kit, 3 way Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
danthegolfer is offline   Reply With Quote