The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - some new pics
Thread: some new pics
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2005, 06:34 PM   #14
danthegolfer
Flirting With TSL Addiction

Send a message via AIM to danthegolfer
about the debadging.. what does it remove? it doesnt say on there and i cant tell a difference on the pictures.. maybe im just dumb lol... oh and i didnt really ASK my dad to do it, although it is his car (i drive it tho), the reason he found out about it was i asked him if we had a star wrench thing for me to take off the headlight... my allen wrenches dont reach down deep enough.. so do i need to get get a star wrench tip thingy or can iuse something else to get that little screw off? a picture of the screw im talking about is attached... thanks

by the way, if this is not the correct screw to remove to take off the turn signal holder, please tell me.. lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Completed Mods:
Dual XD-7500 head unit, GenuineSaab Sport Intake Pipe and 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Optima Redtop, 2 Rockford Fosgate P2 12\" Subs in Rockford sealed box, powered by a Rockford Punch 200aIV amp running off Rockford Fosgate 8 Gauge Wiring kit, 3 way Pioneer 6x9 rear speakers
danthegolfer is offline   Reply With Quote