Originally Posted by danthegolfer
1) would my rusted headers affect the performance?
2) where could i find some new headers at? and about what would they cost?
3) are they gonna be hard to install?
Love the color choice
What type of paint did you use, you have a picture of the can?
1. Rust on the outside does not affect usage on the inside...
2. You can't find new headers for an N/A unless you do something custom which costs $600-$700. Hopefully I am getting that done this summer.
3. Headers are easy to install just make sure you seat the exhaust manifold gasket properly, or you will have a leak...
Is your car a 2.0L or a 2.3L? And damn your battery looks corroded! You better clean that shit up, probably loosing battery power daily...
P.S. You put this in the wrong category, this is for performance modifications not cosmetic changes