I don't have pictures of steps along the way, but I have instructions. You can see pics of my intake at www.cardomain.com/id/rcmdesign
Instructions for Removing OEM Air Intake Box and Installing a Cold Air
1. Remove top of Air Intake Box. There are 4 clips on the box that clamp
the top to the bottom. Unclamp all of these. Also there are two clamps
that hold the top of the air intake box to the tubing. Unclamp those
also. Now the top of the air filter box should come off.
2. Next, take out the factory filter to get more room to remove some
3. Now you will need a wrench to unscrew three bolts holding the bottom
of the air intake box to the car. I am not sure what size it needs to
be but you can try it out. The first screw is located (if you are facing
the windshield) to the left of the tubing. Find the other two screws to the
right of the air intake box and unscrew them also
4. Now that you have unscrewed all of these screws holding the air
intake base to the car, you can remove it. Carefully pull it out towards
the windshield, do this because there is a tube that runs from the box
to the back of the headlight system that comes out with the bottom of
the air intake box.
5. The next step is to attach the cone shaped air filter. Do this by
purchasing a clamp from your local hardware store.
6. The clamp goes over the rubber tubing on the end of the filter. The
filter will easily slide on the end of the original tubing on the saab,
but needs to be tightened by using the clamp. Make sure it's nice and
7. Start er up and listen to the difference when you get to 5000rpm