I had a few minutes the other day so I sat down and started scrubbing one of the brake calipers:
Next steps to prepare for Aug 10:
1) Replace Master and Slave and bleed the clutch
2) Repair ignition wiring and re-assemble including all trim
3) Inspect the timing belt (I'm hoping to feel comfortable driving it for the remainder of the year)
4) get it running (replacing all the normal stuff, plugs, oil filter etc....)
5) Try to identify the oil leak (it is covered in oil on the underside. I will need to clean it all off if there is any hope of figuring out where it is coming from)
6) Drive it! At this point I'd like to get it on the road so I can get a feel for what else is not working or needs replacement.