The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - About to order MAPTUN stage 2
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 08:27 AM   #20
abdukted1456
Trollerator
Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxerchip
I had other air flow mods... nothing that would do this... but basically it just wont turn over when this ECU is in then the CEL comes on. looks like a security problem... but we are not sure exactly what it is....
if you were able to start the car with the maptun ecu at least once, then it a bit less likely to be secuirty. if the TWICE/immobiliser code was not there/not right it would never have started at all. (don't ask me how i know this)

I know it is frustrating but they will fix it and when they do... hold on tight....I currently am having a "traction problem" due to cold temps allowing me so much boost. even broke the tires loose from about a 45 MPH roll today. my car likes this weather, the needle peaks all the way in the red and then backs off a bit, and then builds real smooth all the way to the end. don't have a long enough road to see how long i can peg it there, because by the time it reaches the end of the red I am going WAY TOO fast so i gotta brake... all those wet leaves on the ground are not helping traction either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
abdukted1456 is offline   Reply With Quote