The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - 2000 Aero MT Ignition Lock Cylinder Failed
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 08:57 AM   #3
Drew in Houston
Elder

Huh, I thought it was Laser, thanks. Isn't Imola a deeper shade? I've only seen, one, I guess before so there goes that lol.

The guy had 3 spare tires on it because he wanted to keep the RKII's that it had. So yeah, 3 spare tires for wheels, and a free 9-2X spare tire that didn't fit, obviously. It also has sludged engine and about 50% disassembled engine bay; I didn't pay very much for it. Once we rolled downhill and onto the trailer I learned that partially deflated spare tires don't have a large enough diameter to keep the car high enough to open any of the doors while on the trailer, even with the trailer fender folded down. And there was no battery to put the windows down and the wiring harness was disassembled anyway.. My brother is awesome and jacked the car up while on the trailer to let me out.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I really like how these cars look in red and it only has ≈120k on it. I've been scheming a higher compression 2.0L build with a non-standard turbo setup and a 3.82 gearset from a Cobalt to build a +35mpg commuter car. This may be the body for that. Right now I have a lot of painting and drywalling and a Viggen to put back together and sell first...

Last edited by Drew in Houston; 04-03-2016 at 09:11 AM.
Drew in Houston is offline   Reply With Quote