Saab Link Forums banner

Eeuroparts Trionic 5 Flywheel Kit

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  ninehundredt 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thanks Drew. I think Jordan is on SaabRally forums, but the registration has been disabled for awhile due to spam or something. I spoke to someone at eeuro earlier in the day, and they had no idea when the kit would be available. I'll try emailing to see if I can reach someone in the know.

#4 ·
Yeah, you really need to reach Jordan on this issue. He's the head of their racing and development department; really helpful and knowledgeable guy.

Someone at eEuro should be able to connect you via phone or email. I'm sure he's been way too busy to be reading or posting on SAABRally.

#5 ·
They have done a couple of runs with their original machinist, but recently had to find a new supplier because he couldn't keep up with the demand. Last time I spoke with Jordan about it, he had someone else lined up. Wondering if they are waiting to put in a bulk order or something. I'll see if I can get him.

#19 ·
Jorden from eeuroparts said they would be on sale over 2 months ago,,, Still not on sale

Thanks for the plug on my CPS kit, They work great, and are ship out fast, They are also much less money

AC is for the weak!
Yeah not sure what's going on with them. I'll PM you when I get a little further ahead.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.