Exvessive Drain on Battery; TWICE disconnect
Battery will not stay charged unless making long trips. After a period of short trips or no use the battery fails to start the car. Amp-meter (set on 10 amps) reads 0.13 amps (which is 130/1000 or 130 milliamps-- I think) while parked in the garage.
I pulled fuse #17 (Dice/Twice, MIU and Trionic) and the amp-meter reading dropped zero with an occasional 0.01.
Is 130 milliamps too much drain? If so how do I disconnect the hungry user and keep my dashboard electronics, main instrument unit and "Trionic"? I can live without the TWICE.