The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - Difficult decision for the fate of my Viggen (WARNING venting involved)
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 05:20 AM   #8
Screaming Monkey
SAABeginner
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 18
Sorry for disappearing since then, been worrying about rentals and borrowing cars and such...... Anyways, thanks for all the advice guys. I think I may take the deal and then save the Viggen for later. I can do my own wrenching, just not now lol.

To answer the question on Location, I am in Chepachet RI (top left corner of the state)

To answer the question of how certain I am. TBH I am not, however the saab mechanic I took it too seemed positive it was. But regardless if it were a head gasket it would be easier for me to fix it up for a fun little weekend car, or back up. Its the black 4dr so I imagine it isn't as desired as a coupe or the lightning blue colored.

Once again Thank you all for the help, and the story of my "new" project car shall continue lol.
Screaming Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote