Saab Link Forums banner

Front Mount Sizing

4K views 30 replies 5 participants last post by  ridin59vette 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Try moving that Tial a little closer to the throttle body. If so, you'll lose less boost in the piping between blow-offs...
Whaa? :)

Throttle plate closes, BOV opens, air mass flows out with no reverse pulses back to the compressor wheel, compressor wheel continues to freewheel in the direction it was traveling.

I think you want to lose the correct amount of mass to allow the turbo to keep spinning, regardless of where the mass (higher pressure air) exits.

#22 · (Edited)
All done, in a week or two I'm going to pull it all and pc all the chargepipes black as well as the bracket

Mocked up with zipties,Ready to start figuring out the piping.
[/URL]

Best $20 I ever spent. Worked flawlessly on aluminum, Stainless steel needed a torching to soften the metal.
[/URL]
[/URL]

Getting There
[/URL]
[/URL]

And the payoff.
[/URL]
[/URL]

Overall, It was pretty straightforward and simple. Probably 4 Hours all said and done.

Attachments

#31 ·
Made a few changes since every type of radiator in the car shit the bed at once.

[/URL]

NOT WINNING
[/URL]

Not Stacking dimes on this, But it's gonna hold(Dear please god please don't leak)

[/URL]

It's finally all back together, Look at all those shiny new radiators

[/URL]

Finally! A clean driveway under the car

[/URL]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.