The Saab Link Forums - View Single Post - Maptun problems: (EDIT: Maptun comes through!)
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 07:27 AM   #16
abdukted1456
Trollerator
Elder

this just sucks. I am a bit cooler headed now after having some time to think about this, and consider the possibility it may be hardware related. part of why i went with maptun is i have trolled saablink, saabcentral, saacscene, tsn, and never heard anything bad, only AWESOME maptun stories.

this seems to be just my luck. yesterday on my lunch break a giant pigeion took a shit from about 50 feet in the air and it landed on my foot, right in between the two straps on my birks, so it actully hit my foot and not the sandals. that is my luck the last few days. my girlfriend informed me that that bird pooping on me thing is supposed to mean GOOD luck.

so, no I don'y have a real boost guage, just stock.

I have no saab buddies close by to swap parts with. (does anybody got a free day this weekend who doesn't live too far, and wouldn't mind lending some 9-3 SE parts for 30 minutes or so for a test drive with the maptun ecu? have saab, will drive...) hopefully i will get some good news today and be able to find some of these parts cheap....

this is gonna be tough to sort out but I want to give it a shot, because if it works, I can tell this software will kick some serious ass...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1990 900 turbo vert
2004 9-5 aero sedan
abdukted1456 is offline   Reply With Quote