Saab Link Forums banner

Seeing Double (My Dream Garage.. for a while)

3K views 53 replies 20 participants last post by  Viggen Kid 
#1 ·
Pictures speak louder than words.. ;)

Until the coupe sells.. this is what I'm forced to look at everytime I open my garagedoor.. :p

See less See more
#5 ·
Jameson said:
Was this the vert that they through on ebay without telling you? What happened with that?
Yeah it was.. internet sales guy wasn't talking to the other sales guys so they didn't know of the deal I had in the works..

It all worked out in the end.. I stopped them from relisting it by buying it.. hehe.. Now I just need to sell the coupe.. I love them both, but I can't justify having two and the convertible is too fun to pass up..

#10 ·
fretrunner9000 said:
i vote switch the rims b4 u sell it too... i love those ones on the coupe
I second that. Or you swap them for my Viggen rims...I would LOVE a Viggen vert if it were practicle here in NH in the winter (skis, cold, crappy roads, less trunk space). That is a beautiful looking garage you have there now.

#21 ·
JK9000s said:
what's wrong with voodoo's car now, still the scraping noise? Maybe he should take a look at the brake dust shield....it's probably rubbing on the rotor making a scraping noise.
Still the scraping, yeah.. He spent a lot of today working on it and I know he's reached his breaking point trying to figure it out, I think he's taking it in to a professional after the holiday..

#23 ·
Yes KARR is parked in my garage right now. The Aero has been naughty and will sleep outside tonight.

Yeah it's a scraping noise. I was thinking/hoping it's the brake shield but if it is, I can't see how. Shoot me a call when you're back in town JK.

As for Mr Schaefer's garage, just echoing everyone else's jealousy statement :p

#24 ·
Will do! I had a god-aweful noise coming from mine once....and it was just a little bent :-? stupid dust shield.

/threadjack

Nice little viggenzez....viggenzez are always so niiiiice to JK...gollum gollum!

#25 ·
JK9000s said:
Will do! I had a god-aweful noise coming from mine once....and it was just a little bent :-? stupid dust shield.

/threadjack

Nice little viggenzez....viggenzez are always so niiiiice to JK...gollum gollum!
Make me an offer and one of them could be yours.. I'll even chip in for the PRCIOUS license plates (stupid Minnesota and their 7-character plate limit)

heh

#26 ·
I'd love to...but I'm in the house market right now, trying to fix all the little shit in my house to get it ready to sell would make buying another car a major thorn in my side. Make me a really good offer on my current house ($350,000 or more) and i'll make you an offer on your coupe :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.